|the dough will double in size|
1 package active dry yeast
1/2 warm water
1T olive oil
1-2C whole wheat pastry flour
1-2T yellow corn meal
1. Stir the yeast in a bowl with the water and honey. It should foam up in 5 minutes or so.
2. Stir in the olive oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until a ball forms. Add enough flour so that the dough is still sticky.
3. Knead the dough ball for 8-10 minutes then cover with plastic and let it rise for 1-2 hours.
4. Punch out the air and roll out the dough to fit the pan you are using.
|half mushroom and half pepperoni for Sparky|
be sure to cook toppings before putting them on pizza
5. Top with whatever you like and bake in a preheated oven at 375 for about 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.