Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Pizza Party!



"Pizza in the morning pizza in the evening pizza at supper time...When pizza's on bagel pita you can eat pizza anytime" <-great song. I made these mini pizzas as a healthy alternative to regular pizza bagels/Papa Gino's delivery.



I love these because there fast, cheap, and so easy to make you can do it stoned (just set a timer). I spread my favorite no sugar added tomato sauce on whole wheat pita breads, sprinkled some part skim pizza cheese then added a liberal amount of turkey pepperoni. Yes, turkey pepperoni is just as good as regular pepperoni.
I'm not writing out a recipe because this is super simple. Bake about 10 minutes at 425 degrees. Don't forget to line your cookie sheet with tin foil for easy clean up.


No comments:

Post a Comment